SponsorHouse.com (www.sponsorhouse.com) pioneered its online sponsorship services in the motocross industry in 2001 and quickly became the industry leader. SponsorHouse has since evolved offering a system to help match the talents of all types of athletes to companies that are seeking to promote their products and services via sponsorships.Today, SponsorHouse is proud to announce the launch of the most powerful and easy-to-use version of its website yet: SponsorHouse v5 (version 5). Now virtually anyone in motocross and other sports from riders, teams, and event promoters to retailers, manufacturers, and corporations can utilize SponsorHouse to find or offer sponsorship for just about anything.With more than 175,000 deals signed since 2001 and nearly 10,000 riders and 350 companies utilizing its website, SponsorHouse.com is the largest online sponsorship community. SponsorHouse v5 provides riders with an effective way to get exposure to their accomplishments and a direct connection to hundreds of potential sponsorship deals. Sponsors have tools to quickly locate candidates and streamline the administration of managing their sponsorships."SponsorHouse has been the light at the end of the tunnel providing EVS and hundreds of other companies with a streamlined approach to athlete sponsorship and management," says Todd Lentz, Director of Sales and Marketing for EVS Sports. "SponsorHouse has not only simplified the search for sponsorship, they have raised the bar and become the pinnacle source for athletes worldwide. Over the past 3 years, EVS has saved time, money and increased the number of sponsored athletes with the use of SponsorHouse.com.""This newest version of the SponsorHouse system is a compilation of all the requests for services we've gathered from the riders and sponsors on SponsorHouse and other industries over the past couple years," says SponsorHouse CEO Scott Tilton. "Looking ahead, we plan to continue expanding ultimately providing a place where virtually anyone can go to research opportunities and find or offer sponsorship."Enhancements to SponsorHouse v5 include:****1) FREE Entry Level Account - Aren't convinced that you'll locate a deal or find the right rider? Sign up for a FREE account and contact a limited number of companies or riders. You aren't required to upgrade until you get sponsored or offer a sponsorship.
2) Sponsorship Listings - New Sponsorship Listing feature effectively matches riders with sponsors based on predefined criteria such as their sport, discipline, age, region, and/or skill helping to create new sponsorship opportunities for local sponsors and riders.
3) Premium Accounts - New Premium accounts provide maximum exposure, enhanced services, functionality, and control.
4) Team Section - Teams now have the ability to setup profiles to promote their accomplishments and search for deals.
5) More Exposure - Additional channels added for riders and sponsors alike to increase exposure throughout the site.
6) Expanded Custom Services - Additional services to help both riders and sponsors to maximize the value of their sponsorships."I have been dealing with rider support programs, in one way or another, since 1977," says George Quay of Pro-Action Suspension. "I have tried every concept imaginable. We signed on with SponsorHouse in 2004 and it has been by far the easiest and most efficient way of connecting with and supporting our riders helping to take the bite out of a normally insurmountable task."The riders agree. Team Red Bull / KTM's up and coming star Ryan Mills explains, "For as long as I can remember SponsorHouse has helped me out with anything I have ever needed and has gotten me so much press with the sponsors. They are great guys and everybody should be involved with SponsorHouse."For more information or to learn how SponsorHouse can help you, visit www.sponsorhouse.com. Companies interested in listing with SponsorHouse should call 888-8-RIDESH or 760/722-3396.About SponsorHouse
Launched in August 2001 by Scott Tilton and RJ Kraus, SponsorHouse.com is the largest and most active online community of sponsorship listings and opportunities. We provide an easy to use and effective online medium that helps to connect hundreds of sponsorship deals each day. Today, there are nearly 10,000 athletes and 350 companies using SponsorHouse to connect.