To help raise money to protect outdoor recreation, the nonprofit Tread Lightly! is automatically entering all its new and renewing members to win gear from several outdoor companies."The boxes just kept coming and coming, it was awesome," said recent drawing winner Scott Jackson, from Denver, Colorado. "The coolers I got even match my new 4x4!"A one-year Individual Membership in Tread Lightly! is $25. The money raised goes toward the organization's education and restoration initiatives designed to keep the outdoors healthy and accessible.Prizes include:
* A set of four Goodyear passenger or light truck tires of winner's choice, based on availability (race and competition tires not included)
* A 110V PullzAll from Warn Industries--The PullzAll is a lightweight, easy-to-use handheld electric tool with the ability to lift or pull up to 1,000 pounds
* A prize package from Cabela's, consisting of a West Wind four-person tent, re-chargeable lantern, Mountain Trapper Zero Degree Sleeping Bag, and a Five-Piece Cast-Iron Cooking Starter Set
* A prize package from Coleman with a Road Trip Party Grill, Two-in-One Packaway Lantern, Two-Gallon Jug, 16-quart Excursion Cooler and an Event-14 Tent with a Sun Wall
* Outdoor campfire grill from Adjustagrill"There isn't a better time to join Tread Lightly!," said Lori McCullough, Tread Lightly!'s executive director. "Not only will you have the opportunity to win some fantastic gear, but you'll be helping us proactively protect recreation access at a critical time."Individuals, clubs and businesses can join Tread Lightly! online at www.treadlightly.org or by calling 800-966-9900. Winners will be drawn throughout the year. No purchase is necessary to win. See www.treadlightly.org for official rules. Tread Lightly!, Inc. is a national nonprofit organization with a mission to proactively protect recreation access and opportunities in the outdoors through education and stewardship initiatives. Tread Lightly! is the nation's signature ethics message for outdoor enthusiasts that use motorized vehicles. The organization also offers unique training and restoration programs strategically designed to instill an ethic of responsibility in a wide variety of outdoor enthusiasts and the industries that serve them.