Team FMF Makita Suzuki Off Road Dominates GNCC Round 12

St. Clairsville, OH (October 4, 2009) - Team FMF Makita Suzuki Off Road's Josh Strang took the lead and absolutely dominated round 12 of the GNCC Series. Suzuki's young Australian talent took the win at the Power Line Park GNCC over his FMF Makita Suzuki teammate Charlie Mullins for a Suzuki 1-2 finish. The win, Strang's fifth of the year, kept him in the hunt for the GNCC Championship, and the series battle will go down to the finale at the Klotz Ironman GNCC in Indiana in three weeks.

Strang led all seven laps on the 12-mile course, looking stronger than ever. "I've had a lot of talks with (Team Manager) Mike Webb to try to figure out what it is that makes me click," said Strang. "Last week I was making all kinds of mistakes and wasting energy, today I didn't make a mistake and I don't even feel that tired. I wasn't really thinking about the title, I was just trying to ride like I know how."

Strang's team-mate, Mullins, came from behind to take second and was particularly fast in the Ohio mud. "It was a good day today, I had a lot of fans out there cheering me and helping me in the mud holes so that helped," said Mullins.
Strang's fifth win is more then any other rider in the series this season**, combined with Mullins victory, the FMF Makita Suzuki Off Road Team has more first place and podium finishes then any other brand in the GNCC Series in 2009. With one round left to go in the series, Strang and Team FMF Makita Suzuki Off Road will come out swinging for the fences. "We'll be going for the win at the final," said Team Manager Mike Webb. "Josh and Charlie are both strong, fit and riding better then ever. The final is going to be a great race for the title."
Team FMF Makita Suzuki Off Road Highlights:
Josh Strang - Winner GNCC Round 12, 5 victories so far this season (more than any other rider in 2009), 2nd in GNCC Championship Standings with 272/5 wins.**

Charlie Mullins - 2nd GNCC Round 12, 3rd in GNCC Championship with 261/1 win.