Foremost Insurance Sponsors Josh Strang Of The FMF Suzuki GNCC Team

Foremost Insurance to Sponsor Strang for 2009

Advance, NC (May 1, 2009) - Foremost Insurance announces their new sponsorship of Josh Strang, GNCC Racer for the FMF Suzuki Offroad Team. The sponsorship will run through the end of 2009.

Josh Strang is currently points leader in the XC1 Pro Class after winning the last three races. He finished the season last year with a respectable third overall in the series. Josh also counts an ISDE Gold Medal in 2007 among his accomplishments.

I am excited to be selected to become part of the Foremost Racing efforts. Foremost Insurance has made a big commitment to sponsoring athletes and teams in motorcycle racing and I am pumped to join their program. I have been riding well this season and this support only motivates me more," commented Strang.

"We are pleased to be sponsoring Josh Strang as part of our Foremost Racing family. Josh is doing a great job in the GNCC Series and he will fit in well with the other motorcycle racers we support. The GNCC Series continues to grow and many of the fans use Foremost Insurance to insure their powersport equipment, so it is a great opportunity for us," added Randy Slotten, Director Marketing for Foremost Insurance.

Other Foremost Insurance sponsorships include the Foremost Pegram Ducati Superbike Team, Monster Energy Burkhart Racing Supemoto Team, Foremost Insurance Jim Neese Racing Arenacross Team, supercross racer Justin Brayton and X Games Gold winner Tarah Gieger. Foremost is also the official insurance for the Suzuki Big Kahuna Superbike Nationals.

Josh Strang will be racing this Sunday, May 3, 2009 at the Weekend Warrior Titan Race, Round 6 in Lafayette, Tennessee.

About Foremost Insurance
Foremost Insurance Group is a single source for property, casualty and commercial small business insurance. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group®, Foremost has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1952. Through Foremost or an affiliated company, programs for auto, home, umbrella, manufactured home, motor home, travel trailer, luxury motor coach, specialty homeowner, vacant property, seasonal property, landlord and rental properties, motorcycle, off-road vehicle, snowmobile, boat, personal watercraft, and collectible auto are offered. Through Farmers' relationship with Zurich Small Business, Foremost also offers commercial small business programs for retail, wholesale, office, service, industrial, restaurant and habitational businesses. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan. To learn more, visit www.Foremost.com.