Take a journey through high-altitude rocky mountain's and sandy shore beds as you join Dakar Veterans Scot Harden and Casey McCoy for an exciting voyage on one of the KTM Adventure Tours Mammoth Mountain 1, 2, or 3 day explorations.The KTM Adventure Tours Team is offering ten Mammoth Tours available this summer from June through September. Enjoy special skills training to help you get the most out of your riding experience, stop in Mono Mills where old lumber railroads passed through in the 1800's, visit the 200 year-old ghost town of Bodie, and take a trip around the sandy beaches of Mono Lake for a approximately 150 miles of technical terrain and trails. This is no ordinary trail ride - this is an adventure!KTM's Mammoth Tours are open to riders of all skill levels and riding abilities. This year, in addition to the 4-day tours, you may also choose to sign up for a 1, 2, or 3 day escapade.All Mammoth Tours include:
* Fully prepped 2008 KTM 530 or 450 EXC-R motorcycles
* All mechanical services during the event
* Meals (except alcoholic beverages)
* Support Truck
* Tour Guides- Scot Harden and Casey McCoy
* Scenic, cultural rides
* LOTS OF FUN!These tours are based upon availability and are scheduled during any of the already existing scheduled Mammoth Tour dates. For more information on this program and for a listing of all tour dates please visit: http://www.ktmadventuretoursusa.com or contact Tour Coordinator Tiffany Clark at (951) 677-2823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.