Taddy Blazusiak withdraws from The Tough One

_Blazusiak is out for the Tough One - News from Taddy Blazusiak Media Service

_

Defending Tough One champion Taddy Blazusiak has been forced to withdraw from this weekend's Tough One event due to illness. Suffering with a bad dose of Flu, and having been put on antibiotics and advised to do nothing else other than rest for the next seven days by his doctor, Blazusiak will remain at his home in Poland. With The Tough One being the final extreme event of the '09/'10 winter season Taddy is obviously disappointed not to be racing but will be back in '11.

Taddy Blazusiak: "It goes without saying that I'm really disappointed that I can't compete this weekend. But if I'm not 100 per cent then there is no point in me racing. The Though One is a great race and like all extreme races you have to be fully fit and healthy to perform at your best. I had a great time at the event last year, and I'm sure that Steve and his team will put on another great event this year. It wouldn't be right to start the event knowing that there's little chance of me being able to ride at 100 per cent for the full race."