Taddy Blazusiak wins again...tops US Endurocross Rnd 3

**Taddy Blazusiak Media Service '09
US Endurocross Rnd 3, Florence, South Carolina, 12.9.2009

KTM Enduro Factory Team Red Bull rider Taddy Blazusiak remains unbeaten in the '09 US Endurocross series after claiming his third consecutive victory in Florence, South Carolina. Earning himself a hard fought win at the opening round of the championship in Las Vegas before then going on to dominate the second round of the series in Oklahoma, Blazusiak enjoyed a relatively straight forward night in South Carolina, despite failing to claim the holeshot in the main event.

Setting the fastest time during the qualifying hot lap session, Blazusiak moved through into the final with little trouble. Confident of a winning result the KTM factory rider quickly worked his way to the front of the race, where he remained until he claimed the chequered flag. Canadian Cory Graffunder put most pressure on Taddy but once past the mid-way stage of the race Blazusiak opened up a comfortable lead and remained unchallenged as he picked up win number three of the '09 US Endurocross season.
Taddy Blazusiak**: "Winning the first three rounds of the US Endurocross championship is great, things just keep going well for me. I went home for a few weeks after the second round of the series to rest a little and I'm feeling really good now. I put in a lot of work before the championship started and it's starting to pay off now. I was confident that I could win again but you never know with Endurocross racing, anything can happen. I'm pretty pleased with the way I rode to be honest. Again, not making too many mistakes was important to me. I made a pretty good start and then just tried to stay as smooth as I could during the first half of the race. Once I past halfway I knew I was safe. Well, pretty safe. I have to say a big thanks to all my team."

The next round of the US Endurocross series takes place in Columbus, Ohio on October 3.
Results - US Endurocross Rnd 3 '09**
1. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM Enduro Factory Team)
2. Geoff Aaron (Christini/KTM)
3. Cory Graffunder (Husqvarna)