MSR's Ox and Udall dominate the Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250

_
__MSR News Release

_

For a second year in a row Jeff "Ox" Kargola and newly signed Colton Udall absolutely destroyed the competition at the Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250. The two riders finished the very brutal course in just under 4 hours and 37 minutes, which was almost 20 minutes ahead of the next team.

Ox had this to say, " We did what we came to San Felipe to do, get the win. To back up last years win with another this year means so much to me personally. It basically cements both Colton and my name into one of the top teams to contend with in Baja. There is no way we could do this on our own. I have to say thank you to Johnny Campbell and the entire JCR Honda team. Colton built the bike and it never missed a beat the whole race, it was a rocket ship. And I want to thank Colton for killing it and putting in a winning effort and staying smart. Thanks to all of the Desert Assassins, Metal Mulisha, MSR, Boost Mobile, Monster Energy and Osiris Shoes. We've got the best team you can have with the best support. We're looking forward to carrying the momentum into the Baja 500! THIS WIN GOES TO JUSTIN IMHOF!"

Recently signed MSR rider Colton Udall wrote this about the race. "Ox and I are so stoked to have won the San Felipe 250 for two years in a row. I believe people thought we were the underdogs this year, but we proved most wrong. We worked harder than any other team racing and it paid off. Thanks to the whole JCR Honda team for providing such an awesome motorcycle and program."

The two JCR Honda riders will be looking to keep the momentum rolling in the upcoming Baja 500 and 1000. Be sure to follow all of MSR's riders and events by following us on twitter.com/msrmx and facebook.com/msrmxfans.

About MSR
MSR was founded in 1971 by motorcycle racing legend Malcolm Smith. What started off as a small accessory business importing throttle and brake cables is now an industry leading motorcycle apparel and hard parts manufacturer. MSR offers a complete line of riding gear, covering the motocross and off-road rider from head to toe with innovative designs and second to none performance. MSRHP is constantly progressing its line of revolutionary hard parts that make your bike perform better, last longer and look more stylish.

MSR utilizes exceptional distribution through Tucker Rocky and a continued focus on producing quality products to satisfy its thousands of loyal dealers and customers. From a first time rider to supercross star Kevin Windham, MSR is committed to providing you a superior product.

MSR - One Brand Fits All