Jessica Patterson signs with DNA Shred Stix/Star Racing/Yamaha

**DNA Shred Stix/Star Racing/Yamaha signs Jessica Patterson for the WMA outdoor championship series

With the increasing attention and growth of the WMA Motocross series, an opportunity arose to obtain multi time champion Jessica Patterson's national #2 services. Star Racing for the past few seasons has had something like this in our radar says team owner Bobby Regan. When meeting with Jessica we really took a liking to this 26 year-old, who has remarkable skills on a motorcycle, and a personality with endless amounts of drive. Once again, Star Racing is able to take on a talented rider and we are optimistic that success will come from this venture. Jessica has already began adapting to who her new Factory YZ 250F ride as of early this week and plans on making her debut outfitted in FOX race wear at the first round of the WMA outdoor championship series.

When interviewed, Paterson said these were the keys to her decision. "Star has one of the best bikes on the circuit. On top all that I got along great with the crew I met on the team and saw how hard they worked, and those two things are real important to me. I am looking forward to going after the championship, and also working hard with the team to continually promote their sponsors."

Star Racing thanks the following companies for their commitment.

DNA Shred Stix, Division 7, Yamaha Motor Corp, DNA Energy, NCY, Bell Helmets, Easton ExP, FMF, Sunstar, Factory Effex, Dunlop, Enzo, DC Shoes, RK Chains, Yamalube, GYTR, Ride Engineering, Mechanix Wear, Twin Air, Lightspeed, ARC, Braking, Vortex Ignitions, CP pistons, Web Cams, ICW, JD Built, Renegade Fuels, Crank Works, Eibach, EVOMX fuel foam, Met Tec, Champion Tools.