Ian Trettel Recovery Update

_ Road 2 Recovery - News Release
_

Carlsbad, CA -From Ian Trettel: "Currently I am doing therapy at Shands Rehab Center in Gainsville, FL 3-4 days per week or as much as they can get me in. I'm on my feet 24/7 without any assistance devices and I'm taking small college courses at an adult community center to brush up on some school stuff to get back into the school community as soon as I can. I'm going to the gym 3-4 nights a week and I'm getting stronger. I still obviously have a lot of work to do, but I'm headed in the right direction for sure."

The Road 2 Recovery is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping AMA licensed professional motocross/supercross riders with financial assistance if they sustain career ending injuries as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Road 2 Recovery at (602) 578-5339 or info@road2recovery.com

ian trettel, shands rehab center, gainsville, road 2 recovery, non-profit organization, ama, motocross, supercross, riders, news release, dirt rider magazine, update
ian trettel, shands rehab center, gainsville, road 2 recovery, non-profit organization, ama, motocross, supercross, riders, news release, dirt rider magazine, update