Factory Connection Is Seeking 2011 Team Riders

Factory Connection News

Barrington, NH (September 1, 2010) - Factory Connection (FC) Suspension is now accepting applications for its 2011 amateur support program.

Please visit http://www.factoryconnection.com/RiderSupport/ to apply for sponsorship online.

The application period ends on December 31, 2010.

Steve Ross, FC's General Manager commented,_ "We have worked hard to develop an online application that should enable us to respond to applications in a timelier manner. Sponsoring riders has always been important to FC and we are excited to roll out an electronic in-house sponsorship program. As the year progresses we will be looking for sponsored riders to provide feed back and results through this online application. If a rider does not have the ability to complete the online application we will still accept paper resumes at the New Hampshire location." _

Rick "Ziggy" Zielfelder, Owner/President of FC and co-owner of the GEICO Powersports Factory Connection Honda Team added, _"We take our rider support program very seriously here at FC. If you look at our current pro team, Trey , Justin , Blake and Eli all worked their way up to the pro team through our amateur support program. I personally attend races almost every weekend of the year from Supercross, Loretta Lynn's, and local races nationwide; at every event I pay close attention to the racers using FC. I also have a staff on the road that report back to me weekly. We really do look to riders in our program to elevate to the next level."
_
Take this limited time opportunity to complete FC's application for 2011 sponsorship and possibly become part of the FC Team. If you have any questions regarding FC Rider Support: contact Brandon Munroe at FC East 603-664-2221 or brandon@factoryconnection.com.