Faction MX Announces Major Associate Sponsorship of Daniel Blair for 2010 SX

Faction MX Announces Major Associate Sponsorship of Daniel Blair for 2010 SX

Salt Lake City, UT (October 8, 2009) - Faction MX is proud to announce they have become a major associate sponsor of Daniel Blair's racing efforts for the 2010 SX Season.

Blair will contest the East Coast Lites class of the Monster Energy Supercross Series aboard a 2010 Kawasaki KX250F as well as select West Coast rounds and the upcoming US Open of SX on a Kawasaki KX450F. All Daniel's bikes will be equipped with Faction MX products, including Valves, Hoses, Valve Springs, Cam Chain Tensioners, Breather Kits and assorted other 4-stroke specific products.

"We are excited to be working with a solid rider like Daniel", stated Faction MX owner, Bill Weppner. "Daniel is a great guy to be around and we are confident he will not only get our product noticed, but provide valuable feedback we can use to develop better products for 4-strokes."

Daniel Blair added, "With me racing as a true Privateer in 2010, it is more important than ever that my engines have the best products available to be competitive and reliable. I am confident that Faction MX will provide me with those products and I'm stoked to be working alongside them."
About Faction MX**
Faction MX develops and manufacturer's 4-Stroke specific products for today's advanced 4-Stroke motocross bikes. Faction MX's performance engineered products utilize high-quality materials and innovative manufacturing processes. Faction MX's principal products include one-piece stainless steel and titanium valves, high-rev valve springs, titanium retainers, NBC-1 seats and guides, "Y" silicone hose kits and a growing line of 4-Stroke specific products to help you maintain your engines performance and reliability.

For more information, please visit http://www.FactionMX.com