Dodge/ H&H Racing Dominates the Web and Continues Streak of Finals Appearances!

3 new viral videos released, while Chris Blose and Ivan Tedesco make yet another Supercross Main - News Release

Carlsbad, CA (March 28, 2011) - Dodge Motorsports/Hart & Huntington Racing was busy this past week with the release of three new viral videos. In a two-part feature on ESPN.com, Carey Hart takes fans on a rare private tour of his shop in Southern California. The team also released a new video on the Hart & Huntington YouTube channel showcasing Carey Hart as he attempts the notorious So Cal Triple Threat: Surf, Moto, and Snowboard all in one day.

Supercross racing seems to be following the trend of the NCAA Basketball Tournament making it difficult to predict who will win. The Supercross class features the best riders in the world, but the athletes have been challenged with technical tracks and fast competition. The Supercross class rider points continue to flip flop with the big guns finding it more difficult to win. So managing expectations is not easy, and either is making the main event now-a-days.

Blose was placed in Heat Race #1 and captured a 4th place start behind Ryan Dungey, Trey Canard, and Kevin Windham. Blose held on to 4th through lap 5 until a pass by Davi Millsaps, then a last lap battle with Nick Wey, Cole Seely, and Austin Stroupe ended with Blose finishing 7th to automatically advance to the Main. Ivan Tedesco got off to a mid-pack start in Heat Race #2 and worked his way up to 4th, finishing behind James Stewart, Chad Reed, and Ryan Villopoto to automatically advance to the Main.

The Main proved to be difficult for both riders. After a slow start out of the gates, Blose sat in the back of the pack at the first turn and was never able to recover, finishing 17th overall. Ivan Tedesco had a Lap 3 collision with Millsaps causing both riders to go down. Tedesco remounted in last place and continued to put down consistent lap times but was only able to salvage an 18th finish.

"It's unfortunate how the night went. We just need to regroup and come back strong at Dallas," said Tedesco, who currently sits 11th in points.

"The track was really difficult tonight. The dirt was rocky and loose plus the base was super hard. We made adjustments to my forks to suit the track conditions prior to the heat race and I felt like I was riding well. Unfortunately, I jammed my wrist in the whoops which I have always had a problem with and lost two positions on the final lap. And then in the Main, I jammed my wrist again when I crashed after getting off to a horrible start." said Blose, who currently resides 14th in points.

The Dodge Motorsports/Hart and Huntington team heads to Dallas, Texas next weekend for round 13 of Supercross racing at the Cowboy's Stadium.

To stay up to date on all Dodge Motorsports/Hart & Huntington Racing news, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hartandhuntington and Twitter @HandHOfficial