Daniel Bromley Announced AMA Racing Dirt Track Horizon Award Winner

KTM press release

KTM support rider Daniel Bromley was awarded the most prestigious award of the 36th annual AMA Racing Dirt Track Grand National Championship (DTGC) Series when he was presented the 2011 AMA Racing Dirt Track Horizon Award last weekend in DuQuoin, Illinois.

Each year the Horizon award is presented to the rider who exhibits professional qualities on and off the track that make them the most likely to have a career in professional racing. Bromley was the clear candidate for the award after winning the National Championship in both the 250 DTX and 250cc Modified 2-stroke classes. In addition to the dual-championships, Bromley was also a regular in the 251-500cc DTX and 450cc Modified classes. His ability to compete at a high level in multiple displacement classes and his academic results and professional appearance off the track led to his selection as this year's 2011 AMA Racing Dirt Track Horizon Award winner.

The award was presented to him after the final round of the series by AMA Dirt Track Racing Director Ken Saillant. Bromley will now join a long list of Horizon award winners that have gone on to have success careers in Dirt Track Racing.

"This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't explain how much this means to me. I have worked very hard to get where I am at and this award has made all the extra effort worth it," remarked Bromley.

ktm left view, ktm racing, dirt rider magazine,