Chris Bach Wins Round 4 of the East AMA National Hare Scramble

_Beta Motorcycles News Release

_

PASO ROBLES, CA (June 6, 2011) - Beta factory racer Chris Bach continues to march on by winning Round 4 of the AMA East National Hare Scrambles series held in Casey, Illinois.

"Rain all morning made the course VERY slick for the start of the pro race. Luckily, my 450RR thrives in conditions like that, and even after suffering a bad start, I was able to use that trackable Beta power where other riders where struggling, and get to the front quickly. As the day wore on and the track dried up, things moved along nicely. Despite a minor clutch issue due to hitting a tree, the day was solid and I'm very excited to get Beta its first National win of the season." Chris explains.

Chris' sponsors include American Beta, Ride PG.com, FMF, Fly Racing, Maxxis, DC Shoes, Fasst Company, WMR Racing,
Hammer Nutrition, SIDI Boots, Scott, Dirt Tricks, Regina Chains, and Concept 2.

American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.
For more information go to www.americanbeta.com

beta motorcycle, logo, chris bach, ama east national hare scrambles, casey, illinois, 450rr, beta power, American Beta, Ride PG.com, FMF, Fly Racing, Maxxis, DC Shoes, Fasst Company, WMR Racing, Hammer Nutrition, SIDI Boots, Scott, Dirt Tricks, Regina Chains, and Concept 2, dirt rider magazine, news release