Brian Deegan Leads the Charge with Metal Mulisha Eyewear Line

_Brian Deegan News Release
_

July 25, 2011 - Temecula, CA - Metal Mulisha founder Brian Deegan has announced the launch of Metal Mulisha Eyewear. The line will be inspired by the Metal Mulisha vibe, and add another option for Metal Mulisha fans to complete their look and lifestyle.

The launch of the eyewear line marks the end of Brian's 10-year relationship with VonZipper. With the new eyewear, Brian intends to fill a void in the market that caters to the vibe of Metal Mulisha fans.

Brian said, "I'm excited about this new venture. Eyewear is something that represents a person's image and I feel Metal Mulisha will be the best outlet to relay that."

The new pieces, which will range in price from $65.00 - $95.00 and offer styles for men and women, can be purchased at metalmulisha.com and in retail stores that carry Metal Mulisha gear.

Fans can catch a look at "The General" model, which Brian will be wearing throughout the X Games competitions in LA July 27 - 31.

Product Information: "The General":
Large wrap grilamid frame with polycarbonate lenses, molded deboss logo on inside frame with metal logo plaque on and step up design element on outer temples. MSRP: $70.00
Colorways: matte black(bkm), glossy black (blk)

About Brian Deegan
Motocross legend, founder of Metal Mulisha and 2010 Lucas Oil Driver of the Year, "The General" Brian Deegan is one of the most decorated action sport athlete1s to-date. Brian holds the record for most X Games Medals and is the only rider to compete in at least one event each year since the X Games' inception. In 2011, Brian will continue to test the limits in FMX, Pro 2 and Pro Lite Short Course, Rally, Rally Cross and Stock Car racing. Brian is sponsored by Rockstar Energy Drink, Metal Mulisha, Ford, Lucas Oil, Makita Industrial Power Tools, MAXXIS Tires, Etnies, Gibson Exhaust Systems, 4 Wheel Parts, MSR, Pro Taper, My Plash Prepaid Mastercard, Fathead, Brembo, K & N, PPG, VP Racing Fuels, Fox Shocks, Mastercraft Safety, MSD Ignitions, Impact Racing, Eibach Springs, McKenzies, and Fiberwerx.

brian deegan, metal mulisha, eyewear, vonzipper, news release, x games, lucas oil diver of the year, dirt rider magazine, the general