Argubright Is In For Xtinction!

_____Jacob to attend Canadian Extreme Enduro in August_

Los Angeles, CA ( June 21, 2010) - With a just 60 days left until the only American extreme enduro of the year, Jacob Argubright is hard at work preparing his bike and body for one of the toughest challenges of his racing career. Riding for Kawasaki of Simi Valley, Argubright hopes to be atop of podium at the end of the day.

"This year we decided to head up to Alberta and try the event. It is between two of the AMA Endurocross races in August (August 21st), so I am just going to go on a LONG Road Trip for three weeks!"

As Canada's first Extreme Enduro, Xtinction will take riders to places never seen before. A two moto format, where the morning is used for qualifying and the afternoon for the extreme event, will provide for over 5 hours of racing and an event format that the California Desert Racer is more then used to.

"Basically I plan for this to be about the same amount of ride time that I would have at home in a 100 mile desert race. Obviously we are going to make some bike adjustments, including a REKLUSE clutch, and TBT Suspension, but I plan to treat this just like any other Off Road Event."

Working to place himself as one of the toughest extreme enduro competitors in the world, Argubright sets his sights on not only being the top American, but top racer as he treks north for the inaugural event.

For 2010, Argubright will race an Ed Villanueva Prepped 2007 KX250 2-stroke, and the same bike that earned him a spot on the NHHA Pro Class. Setting his 450 aside, Argubright looks to put the Green 2-stroke back on the map.

Follow his progress at www.jacob911.com.

Jacob is sponsored by: Kawasaki of Simi Valley, Kawasaki Team Green, Monster Energy, TBT Racing, BRP, FMF, IMS, Fastway, Pro Moto Billet, Rekluse, Off Road Support, and Allianceoffroad.com.

About Xtinction: Dubbed one of the toughest events in the world, the Alberta, Canada based extreme event hopes to earn a spot on the 2011 Extreme Enduro Circuit. For more information on the event, including event sign up and lodging info go to www.cornergrass.com

jacob argubright, canadian extreme enduro, xtinction,
jacob argubright, canadian extreme enduro, xtinction,