- Primary Use: Motocross, and off-road riding and racing.
- Main Modifications: Yoshimura RS-9T full titanium exhaust system, IMS 2.4-gallon fuel tank, Pro Circuit linkage pullrods, Dirt Tricks Ironman 51-tooth rear sprocket, Dunlop MX33 tires front and rear, Dunlop mousse tubes front and rear, Cycra hand guards, and ODI lock-on grips.
- Moment of Glory: Being able to go from riding off-road to motocross without making any changes.
- Forgettable experience: Swapping the linkage pullrods thinking it would only take five minutes. However, I realized I had to remove the left-side footpeg and footpeg mount because the kickstand bracket was in the way of the linkage bolt.
- Hours: 35
- Aftermath: Two sets of Dunlop MX33 tires, one set of ODI grips, four oil changes, and four clean air filters.