- Barry Hawk, seven-time GNCC ATV Champion and 2003 GNCC Bike Champion
- Jason Raines, five-time AMA Hare Scrambles Champion
- Thad Duvall, 2008 GNCC XC2 Champion
- Joe Scherer, 2008 GNCC Open A Class and Endurocross Night Race Champion
- Kyle Redmond, two-time top American at the infamous Erzberg Rodeo
- Ryan Belue, 2008 4-Stroke B-Lites Champion.”We’re very excited about Am-Pro Yamaha becoming part of the Kenda family. The team has a great deal of respect in the industry and has a proven track record of winning championships. Am-Pro will be an integral part of Kenda’s on-going product development process and we’re looking forward to many years of mutual success,” commented Gus Niewenhous of Kenda Tire. The Factory Yamaha AM-Pro riders will compete in some of the toughest off-road competitions in the world and will be battling for championships on high-performance Kenda tires. The variety of terrain and surfaces will be unrivaled and will prove to be the ultimate testing grounds for future off-road tire development.”Kenda has put a lot of excitement into Am-Pro’s team riders. They’ve been developing great product, exciting new ideas, and a strong commitment to building the best off-road tires available. We’re looking forward to a long-lasting relationship with Kenda as they continue to move forward,” stated Randy Hawkins Am-Pro Team Manager.About Kenda Tire
Kenda Tire has been serving the power sports industry since 1962. The company continues to make great strides in product development, all while maintaining a price niche that works for today’s economy. The Kenda USA research and design teams, based in Columbus, Ohio continuously study market demands and engineering data to produce superior, high-quality products. In addition to Motorcycle and ATV, Kenda produces an extensive line of tires for Automotive, Trailer, Bicycle, Industrial and Lawn Garden applications. Additional information about Kenda Tires can be found at Kendausa.com.