• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills in basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to sell advertising packages (print, digital, mailing list and possibly other forms in the future) to prospective clients by effectively communicating the benefits that the Primedia Motorcycle Group properties deliver.
• Self motivated person that can manage their own time to complete aggressive objectives.
Candidates should have past work experience or education in at least one of the following.
• Sales, preferably in advertising.
• Advertising planning.
• Marketing or Public Relations.
Please send a copy of your resume and salary requirements to
Please include “Motorcycle Sales Position” in the subject line.