• Red Bull Ride to the Hills, a freestyle motocross event featuring 10 of the best freeride FMX riders in the world. Located on a private ranch in Central Coast California, the course takes freestyle motocross back to its roots with natural rolling hills, jumps, step-ups and trails.
• Surfing in the exotic Caroline Islands. TGR follows Pancho Sullivan, Raoni Monteiro, and Kieren Perrow as they attempt to surf these untamed waters.
• Jeep Hawaii Pro Windsurfing, a competition at the legendary Hookipa Beach Park in Maui. The world’s most elite windsurfers battle through uninterrupted swells and epic trade winds to be crowned champion.
• Surfing on the African Zambezi River. Scott Lindgren, world-class kayaker and filmmaker, leads a crew to Rapid Number 11, a perfect standing wave with an endless tube.
• Red Bull Giants of Rio, an international adventure relay where teams from more than 30 countries go head to head in four incredible competitions: beach break swimming, mountain biking, speed hang gliding and sand running. The track features the best and most exiting places of Rio de Janeiro including the jungle paths to Pedra Bonita, the Statue of Christ, and the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana.
|JWOAS on NBC 2005 broadcast schedule|
|August 6||2:00 to 3:00 p.m. (ET)|
|August 27||2:30 to 4:00 p.m. (ET)|
|October 1||3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (ET)|
|December 17||3:00 to 4:00 p.m. (ET)|
|December 24||3:00 to 4:00 p.m. (ET)|
All times are Eastern and show times are subject to change. Please check local listings.About Jeep® World of Adventure SportsJeep® World of Adventure Sports (JWOAS) is a new television series created and produced by sports marketing firm, Aura360, NBC and the Jeep Brand. Featuring an array of adrenaline-inspired feats, athlete profiles and sports events from around the world, JWOAS gives an unparalleled behind the scenes look at the world of extreme adventure. The series provides unique product integration and communication opportunities. Sponsors include Columbia Sportswear, Garmin, and Energizer. For more details, please visit www.WorldofAdventureSports.com or www.Jeep.com.