Dragon is offering $1000.00 per race in the 2005 Supercross season to any 250cc privateer participating in the Dragon Privateer Contingency Program.
• Any 250cc Privateer is eligible for the program. As defined by the AMA rulebooks definition.
• Riders may purchase Dragon goggles at a reduced pro-form rate of $15.
• Any 250cc privateer who makes the night show qualifies for the program and will receive 3 free pairs of goggles.
• Riders must wear Dragon goggles and a 2″ Dragon sticker on their visor during the night show to be eligible for prize money.
• The top 10 Dragon privateers that make the night show will receive Dragon Privateer Prize Money. See attachment for prize money breakdown.Prize Money Breakdown
Team Solitaire, MX Privateer.com, Tammer Motorsports, Nicoll Racing as well as a hand full of individuals.Current winners
Round 1: James Povolny 1st, Brian Mason 2nd
Round 2: James Povolny 1st, Brian Mason 2nd, Clark Stiles 3rd, Jiri Dostal 4th
Round 3: Clark Stiles 1st, Jacob Martin 2nd, Ryan Clark 3rd, Jiri Dostal 4th, James Povolny 5th , Brian Mason 6th
Round 4: Ryan Clark 1st, James Povolny 2nd, Clark Stiles 3rd, Jiri Dostal 4th, Brian Mason 5th
Round 5: Ryan Clark 1st, Clark Stiles 2nd, James Povolny 3rd, Jiri Dostal 4th, Jacob Martin 5th, Brian Mason 6th
Round 6: Ryan Clark 1st, Brian Mason 2nd, Jacob Marsack 3rd, Clark Stiles 4th, James Povolny 5th, Jiri Dostal 6th
Round 7: Brian Mason 1st, Ryan Clark 2nd, Jiri Dostal 3rd, Clark Stiles 4th
Round 8: Ryan Clark 1st, Clark Stiles 2nd, Jiri Dostal 3rd, James Povolny 4th
Round 9: Clark Stiles 1st, Ryan Clark 2nd, Jacob Martin 3rd
Round 10: Jiri Dostal 1st, Ryan Clark 2nd,
Round 11: Jiri Dostal 1st, Ryan Clark 2nd, Brian Mason 3rdFor more information on the Dragon Privateer Contingency Program, visit www.dragonoptical.com/privateer.htm.