• For removing the fork cap and compression cartridge on twin chamber KYB forks found on late model Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, and Yamaha off-road motorcycles
• Outer ring fits 49 mm octagonal fork cap
• Inner body holds cartridge so it can be removed from fork cap
• Outer ring can be clamped in vise to hold fork cap securely while cartridge is being removed
• Provides more secure grip on fork cap and cartridge and reduces risk of damage during disassembly
• Easier and faster to use than any other tool now available
• Billet 6061 aluminum construction with anodized blue finish
• 1/2 inch square drive
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Patent pending
• Made in USA
About Motion Pro, Inc.
Motion Pro was founded in 1984 by Chris Carter. The company designs and manufactures quality control cables, throttles, levers, tools and accessories for the powersports market. Motion Pro products are available through all major distributors.