There are more than ten reasons – News Release
Irvine, CA. (March 13, 2012) – The ninth annual GEICO MiniMotoSX fueled by Monster Energy, will take place inside the Orleans arena on Sunday, May 6th, the day after the Monster Energy Supercross finals in Las Vegas. And here are the top ten reasons that you should make plans to race or attend this event:
1. The GEICO MiniMotoSX is the largest Mini Bike race in the world and is basically the “unofficial” World Championships of Mini Bike racing.
2. There is $18,000 on the line for the Expert riders so you can expect some intense racing.
3. Riders from at least 10 countries will be competing. Riders from Australia, France and Japan have had strong showings in the past.
4. On the same weekend, you can go to EnduroCross on Friday, Supercross on Saturday and MiniMotoSX on Sunday.
5. At MiniMotoSX, you can actually race inside the Orleans Arena.
6. Your Friday EnduroCross ticket gets you into the Sunday MiniMotoSX for free.
7. A MiniMotoSX race entry also gets you a free ticket for the Friday EnduroCross.
8. A completely new track featuring an Over-Under bridge and starting line outside the main Arena.
9. Dave Olcott, the man behind the Masters of Mini’s will be the announcer.
10. Race classes for everybody: Adult, Youth, Women, Expert…all racing for AMA number one plates.
11. First ever Planet Mini’s after party and awards presentation to take place at Pole Position Raceway immediately following the races.
The Orleans Hotel also has a special Sunday night rate for those that want to stay over after the Pole Position awards party.
You can get MiniMotoSX Tickets here:
Entries forms are available here: 2012 MiniMotoSX Entry Form
You can get EnduroCross Tickets here:
Make your plans to stick around in Vegas during the Monster Energy AMA Supercross weekend to get on the track yourself and race for an AMA #1 plate. You can find race entry and event info at www.minimotosx.com. Ticket information: http://www.orleansarena.com/event-calendar/mini-moto-2012
Source Interlink Media Motorsports:
Encompassing the highly successful GEICO AMA MiniMotoSX fueled by Monster Energy, the GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship Series presented by Lucas Oil and the AMA EnduroCross Grand Championships, the Source Interlink Media Motorsports brands reach millions of motorcycle enthusiasts with live events, web sites, television and magazine coverage. Visit www.minimotosx.com or www.endurocross.com