Moose Racing News Release
This weekend, the racing action is spread from coast to coast. The AMA Arenacross Series is staying out west in Reno, Nev., while the AMA National Enduro Series heads to Greensboro, Ga.
The previous round of the AMA Arenacross Series saw both Moose Racing’s Tyler Bowers and Chad Johnson grab podium finishes. Bowers, who currently holds an 18-point championship lead with three races remaining, would love to leave the doubleheader race weekend with a sizable advantage going into the final round in two weekends. Teammate Johnson currently sits comfortably in third.
While the AMA Arenacross Series may be winding down, the AMA National Enduro Series is just kicking off with its second round this weekend in Greensboro, Ga. Moose Racing riders Cole Kirkpatrick and Nick Fahringer are hoping to put themselves into the top 10 this weekend.
Nick Fahringer looks to make his mark in Greensboro
(Photo: Shan Moore)
Be sure to stay tuned to Moose Racing for the latest race updates, gear and accessories. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date news from Moose Racing.
Moose Racing : Aluminum Chain Guides
- Replace fragile stock chain guides with a more rugged aluminum guide
- Aircraft aluminum withstands hard hits from logs and rocks
- All mounting hardware and wear blocks are included (unless noted)
- Replacement Upper and Lower Wear Blocks available ($14.95)
- Part Number: Application Chart
Moose Utility Division : Arched Folding Ramp
- Durable and lightweight
- Weather resistant
- Build with sturdy aluminum frame
- Comes with E-Z grip rubber truck rests and nylon safety straps
- Dimensions: 12” W x 90” L
- 1,200 lbs capacity
- Part Number: MUDRAMP1290P
- $219.95 (sold as pairs)
NRA By Moose : Specialty UTV Gun Case
- Universal gun sheath and storage system with riveted carrying handle
- The finest 600 dernier nylon is used to keep element at bay
- Includes external shell holder and handy tool holder
- Exterior also features three, foam-lined pockets with weather resistant flaps
- Interior is a large padded storage sleeve that resists moisture
- Universal mounting system includes two adjustable elastic cords and detailed instruction set with six sturdy D-rings that facilitate easy attachment of other NRA or Moose Utility Division luggage systems
- Dimensions: 11” W x 55” L
- Part Number (Mossy Oak): 3518-0048
- Part Number (Black): 3518-0047
- $79.95 (Mossy Oak), $75.95 (Black)
February 18, 2012
AMA Arenacross Series
Livestock Events Center
February 18, 2012
AMA Supercross Series
February 19, 2012
AMA National Enduro Series
DEALER OPEN HOUSES
Statz N Sons
6101 Hogan Rd.
Team 19 Motorsports
5818 State Hwy 13/73
About Moose and Moose Utility Division
As the industry leader in motorcycle/ATV parts and accessories, Moose has dedicated itself to providing riders and racers alike with quality and high performance products. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends, hunting in the woods or jumping Supercross triples, Moose offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORTÂ®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.