Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Green Ride Day at Pala Monday, December 19, 2011 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Maxima News Release
Mark your calendars for the upcoming Team Green Ride day at Pala Raceway in Pala, Calif., on Monday, December 19, 2011. The event hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bring your Kawasaki KX and ride for free on three different tracks. Come by vendor row to check out the latest products from Team Green sponsors and grab a free Monster Energy drink. Plus, the first 200 Kawasaki bikes that enter will receive a free liter of Maxima oil and a Pro Filter air filter.
- Riders of all skill levels welcome. Three fully-prepped tracks including the national track, vet track, and the mini-bike track. Open practice on the national and vet tracks from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Beginner dirt bike school will be available for riders 12 and older on the mini-bike track. Limited availability. First come, first serve basis. Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Kawasaki Team Green technicians will provide maintenance seminars.
- Take a podium shot with Ryan Villopotos championship 2012 KX450F, his trophies, and the Monster Energy girls.
- Kawasaki pro riders will make appearances to sign autographs.
- Kawasaki 2012 KX450F and KX250F demo rides available. Limited availability, riders must be 18 years of age or older. Test-drive the all-new 2012 Teryx4. Limited availability, riders must be 18 years of age or older.
FREE admission with a KAWASAKI bike. $20 donation to Road 2 Recovery for any other bike. All Military with ID FREE with any bike. Free admission for all spectators.
Maxima Racing Oils Developed in the USA and tested on the toughest tracks in the world, Maxima Racing Oils are proven to increased horsepower, prolong engine life and offer unsurpassed engine cleanliness. Maxima has been committed to MX & SX for over 30 years and is used by more factory teams, engine builders and racers. Know youre running the best with championship winning products. Maxima Race Grade Formulas.