"Being close to the sports of motocross and supercross both with my profession and as a recreational racer, I felt I was able to add an 'insider's perspective' to Crave Entertainment's MX World Tour video game," said Little. "The end result is a highly accurate portrayal of the sports of motocross and supercross in an entry level game suited for the entire family that's priced below $20. We see it as a great tool for families interested in motocross/supercross, focusing more on girls and kids."In MX World Tour, racers go head-to-head, utilizing performance upgrades to boost horsepower and handling. Players can race in SX or MX events as they attempt to earn the coveted number one plate, signifying the top of the world rankings.Jamie Little can be seen on any given weekend covering the supercross series and IndyCar series for ESPN and ABC Sports. She also covers the Moto-X events at the annual Summer and Winter X Games. For more information on Jamie Little, visit her website at www.JamieLittle.com.MX World Tour: Featuring Jamie Little includes:• Jamie Little, the hottest commentator in motor sports, races against players and provides in-game commentary
• New Super-Moto (dirt and asphalt) event - the first of its kind in an MX game
• Players can create customized bikes and riders to create a new look or match their favorite riders
• Both SX (indoor) and MX (outdoor) events
• More than 30 different competitions
• Split-screen multiplayer mode with up to four playersNow available for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox video game system from Microsoft, MX World Tour: Featuring Jamie Little has a MSRP of $19.99.