AVMotoplex Motocross Track Opening in Lancaster, CA - News - Dirt Rider Magazine

AVMotoplex Announces New SoCal Motocross TrackHello motocross riders,

We are excited to announce that last weekend marked the Grand Opening of our new motocross park. We would like to thank all of you for your support. Some of you have been with us for years through our track rentals and some have joined in more recently. We hope everyone will have an opportunity to enjoy our new park.

Surprisingly, 90% of all comments we received this weekend were compliments. Our commitment to you is to take the other 10% criticisms and work hard to make the necessary improvements. We promise not to rest until these improvements are made.

We appreciate every one of you and hope you share a positive word with your fellow motocross goers about AVMotoplex.AVMotoplex Schedule for week of 5/23/05Friday. 5-27-05
Public Practice
1:00pm to 6:00pmSaturday, 5-28-05
Public Practice
9:00am to 3:30pmSunday, 5-29-05
Public Practice
9am to 3:30pmService:
The track will be groomed every day, and watered all day.Attendance:
We expect 25 to 40 riders per day.Location:
Northeast corner AVFairgrounds propertyDirections from the San Fernando Valley:Take the I-14 North toward Palmdale
Exit Ave H,
Left on H (0.6 miles)
Right on 30th (0.5 miles)
Right on G-8 (0.4 miles)
Enter gate on right side.There will be signs posted.For more information about the new track, please visit us at:www.avmotoplex.com
The website is expected to be running by 5-25-05. It will have all information about the track (schedule, pictures, and more).Thank you for all your support in doing this. We can't wait to see everyone at AVMotoplex!