Webb Debuts 2012 350 RR at the Italian Superenduro

_Beta News Release
_

November 29, 2011
Paso Robles, CA

Beta racer Cody Webb Debuted the new 350 RR at the first round of the World Indoor Enduro championship now known as the Superenduro in Genova, Italy. On a track that was faster and more open than the American Endurocross series, Webb finished strong in all three main events with two top fives and a ninth place after bending his brake rotor and losing the front brakes.

"The Superenduro in Genova was a great experience with some positive results. In the first final I was riding timid and took advantage of mistakes from the other riders and made a last second pass before the finish to take fifth. The course had some very fast sections, which I was uncomfortable with for the beginning of the night. In the second final I bent my front rotor early in the second lap and rode the rest of the final with no front brake. I rode to a cautious ninth place. In the third main event I had a bad start, but rode a smart the first two laps and moved up through the pack. On the last lap I made my way up to the third place rider and made a last ditch effort to finish the night with a podium, but I had to come from too far back. I feel as though it was a very successful weekend for me and I can't thank American Beta and the Beta factory enough for giving me this opportunity." Webb comments.

Webb's next extreme event will be at the Hell's Gate Enduro on February 18, 2012.

Webb on his new Factory Beta 350 RR

Webb's sponsors include Factory Beta Racing, Dunlop Tires, Kal Gard Lubricants, AXO, Gaerne, Troy Lee Designs, FMF, CV4, Rekluse, Works Connection, TU-Bliss, and DVS, and Country Home Inspection.

American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.

For more information go to www.americanbeta.com

cody ewbb, 350 rr, genova, italy, world indoor enduro championship, superenduro, Hell's gates enduro, news release, 2012 350 rr, debut, dirt rider magazine