View Malcolm Smith’s Private Collection

Interested in catching a glimpse of pure motorcycling history? Here's your chance! Off-road legend Malcolm Smith has a great event coming up in Southern California that offers a rare chance to view an amazing private motorcycle collection, personally shown to you by Malcolm himself! Check out the press release below and don't miss this incredible opportunity to bite off a slice of priceless two-wheeled history.

Malcolm to Give Personal Tours of New Museum and Private Motorcycle Collection!

On Any Sunday star and industry icon, Malcolm Smith will host personal tours of the grand opening of his new AMA Motorsports Hall of Fame Museum titled, "MALCOLM!" at his dealership in Riverside California on June 12th.  Along with the grand opening and museum tour, Malcolm will have his own private motorcycle collection on hand for personal tours.   

Malcolm says of the event, "I really enjoy telling old racing stories and with this new museum opening, I figured I could share a lot with my customers. The exhibit was originally for the AMA Motorsports Hall of Fame Museum in Ohio with Tom White as curator, and we now have it here in the dealership, it looks really nice."
Malcolm currently owns and runs Malcolm Smith Motorsports, a multi-franchise superstore in Riverside. He still rides motorcycles all the time and recently made headlines across the country when he challenged the federal government's CPSA children's motorcycle ban by illegally selling three banned motorcycles to fellow industry icons Jeff Ward, Troy Lee and Bud Fieldkamp.
The event will be free to the general public from the hours of 5pm-8pm, however space and time is limited for each tour so call ahead or get there early. Malcolm Smith Motorsports is located at: 7599 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA, 92504. Call (951) 687-1300 for questions and to reserve your spot on a tour.
For a preview of the museum visit: http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/exhibits/Malcolm/