Team WMR Off-Road returns to GNCC racing for 2012

_WMR News Release
_

Team WMR Off-Road, the top placing privateer team in both the 2010 and 2011 GNCC seasons, is thrilled to announce their return to the series for 2012! After competing in both the XC1 and XC2 Pro classes in 2011, New Zealand's Rory Mead will return to the series competing for WMR in the XC1 Pro class. "I'm really excited about being part of the WMR race team. 2011 was my first year in the GNCC series, and it is by far the toughest series I have ever competed in. I've spent the summer here in New Zealand training hard and I'm looking forward to stepping up the pace for 2012. I've heard nothing but great things about the WMR prepped KTM's, and cannot wait to get to Florida to start racing. I would like to thank Bob Brewster and the team at WMR, and my sponsors in New Zealand, The Brothers Mead, and Firth Industries for making this all possible."

For 2012 WMR will be expanding their efforts into the XC2 Pro Lites class with the addition to the team of Indiana's Steven Squire. "I'm extremely thankful to joining such an established and successful team. After my 9th place overall finish in the XC2 class in 2011, I know that the experience I gained coupled with the support of WMR, will have me consistently competing for the podium in 2012! I'd like to thank Bob Brewster and the whole WMR team for this opportunity, my mechanic David Quillen, Spyke's KTM, J.A.S. Graphics, my family and my girlfriend Whitney for their support."

Again returning to the team for 2012 will be Ohio's Chris Douglas. After just missing out on the Open A championship in 2011 due to a late season injury , Chris will once again focus his efforts on winning this class championship in 2012. Also joining the team will be 2011 250 B champion, Pennsylvania based Ethan Jaudas. Ethan will be moving up to the 250 A class for 2012.

"We're excited to once again be involved with the premier off-road series in the world" said WMR team owner Bob Brewster. "We've had great success over the past two seasons, and we know that can continue in 2012 with the team we've assembled. With the exception of having Rory here, all the other guys have been down here in Florida training and working out of the race shop with team manager George Pollard."

For 2012 series the WMR Off-Road team will be supported by WMR Competition Performance, Nihilo Concepts, Clockwork, FMF, KTM, KTM Powerparts, KTM Powerwear, Spectro Oils, Ride PG, WP Suspension USA, Maxxis Tires, FLY Racing Gear, G2 Photos, GET Ignitions, P3, Rekluse, Renthal, TM Designworks, Straightshot Filters, Motoconcepts, Rekluse, ODI Grips, and G2 Ergonomics. For further

team information, visit our official website at www.wmroffroad.com.