Pro Circuit Journeys Down South

_Pro Circuit News Release
_

CORONA, Calif., (April 13, 2012) - After a week off, Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki's Blake Baggett, Darryn Durham, and Broc Tickle are traveling to the deep south, as the next round of Monster Energy Supercross makes its way to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. This will be the final stop for Baggett and Durham before the Supercross Lites East Region finale in Las Vegas on May 5.

Baggett's season has been filled with ups and downs. He put some extremely fast lap times down in Houston to go along with his podium finish, and he hopes to build on those results in New Orleans.

Durham has been dwelling on Houston's unfortunate night of racing during the off-week, and is ready to make a solid rebound. He showed an intense amount of determination when he navigated from the back of the pack into the top-ten, but a misstep in the whoops negated all progress made during the charge and pushed him to the back of the pack once again. He has since regrouped, and has his sights set on his first Supercross Lites East Region main event win.

"I've been riding outdoors during the break," said Durham, "but I'm looking forward to the last two Supercross races. I'm trying to get a win."

Tickle has been extremely consistent the past few races, and plans on improving upon this consistency in the remaining rounds.

"I'm looking forward to the rest of the series getting better and better," said Tickle. "I'm ready for a top-five. I've also been riding outdoors to break it up and have been having a lot of fun."

Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date info on the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki team.

Facebook: Pro Circuit Racing
Twitter: @PCraceteam - use #PCSX to join the Pro Circuit Racing conversation!

About Pro Circuit
Based in Corona, Calif., Pro Circuit Inc. is a leader in off-road motorcycle and ATV exhausts and aftermarket performance parts. Started in 1978, Pro Circuit is the go to shop for recreational riders and professionals for everything from suspension work to complete engine packages, and everything in between.

Created by former desert racer Mitch Payton, Pro Circuit proves its products and services week-in and week-out through its tagline "We Race." Every product that dons the Pro Circuit stamp stems from the legendary Pro Circuit race team. A staple in the professional paddock, Pro Circuit Racing has earned 28 AMA championships and more than 200 race wins in more than 30 years of competition.

podium, monster energy, pro circuit, kawasaki, blake baggett, darryn durham, broc tickle, supercross, sx, lites east regian, las vegas, houston, news release, dirt rider magazine
podium, monster energy, pro circuit, kawasaki, blake baggett, darryn durham, broc tickle, supercross, sx, lites east regian, las vegas, houston, news release, dirt rider magazine