Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki's Wilson Goes For 3-In-A-Row in St. Louis

_____Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki's Dean Wilson looks to St. Louis to keep his win-streak alive, carrying the momentum from two-consecutive wins into the Edward Jones Dome._

** CORONA**, Calif. (April 7, 2011) - Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki's Dean Wilson looks to St. Louis to keep his win-streak alive, carrying the momentum from two-consecutive wins into the Edward Jones Dome. Wilson sits only 13 points back of the points leader and hopes to make up more ground this weekend. Teammate Blake Baggett continued to show speed in Dallas and is ready to go after his second win of the season at the penultimate round for the AMA Supercross Lites, Eastern Region.

With a series-high three wins already this season, Wilson feels ready to add another victory to his sophomore supercross season. His current deficit hasn't bothered the Scottish-born rider as he continues to move closer to the points leader.

"I took some time to get over the cold I had last weekend and I'm feeling a lot better this week," said Wilson. "Last year I almost won the race and hopefully I can actually stand on top of the podium this year. I'm not thinking about the championship too much because I'm just trying to have fun and focus on having good races. So far it's been working."

Blake Baggett wants to add another win of his own as he hopes to bounce back from a come-from-behind seventh-place finish last weekend in Dallas.

"I'm more motivated than ever to get back out front and show everyone that I have the speed to win," said Baggett. "I felt good last week, but didn't get a good start. This week, I worked a lot on starts and hopefully the practice will pay off. If I'm able to get out front, I am confident I can get a good finish."

Round 8 of the AMA Supercross Lites, Eastern Region series takes the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki East Coast riders to Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis. Wilson currently sits in second in the championship standings with 147 points, while teammate Baggett is fourth with 114 points.

About Pro Circuit
Based in Corona, Calif., Pro Circuit Inc. is a leader in off-road motorcycle and ATV exhausts and aftermarket performance parts. Started in 1978, Pro Circuit is the go to shop for recreational riders and professionals for everything from suspension work to complete engine packages, and everything in between.

Created by former desert racer Mitch Payton, Pro Circuit proves its products and services week-in and week-out through its tagline "We Race." Every product that dons the Pro Circuit stamp stems from the legendary Pro Circuit race team. A staple in the professional paddock, Pro Circuit Racing has earned 26 AMA championships and more than 200 race wins in more than 30 years of competition.

**Supercross Lites East Results
Arlington, Texas - Round 7

1. Dean Wilson 2. Justin Barcia 3. Blake Wharton 4. Malcolm Stewart 5. Matthew Lemoine

Supercross Lites East Points
After Round 7 of 9

1. Justin Barcia 160 2. Dean Wilson 147 3. Ryan Sipes 119 4. Blake Baggett 114 5. Blake Wharton 109

**Supercross Lites West Points
After Round 6 of 9

1. Josh Hansen 128 2. Broc Tickle 125 3. Eli Tomac 116 4. Ryan Morais 96 5. Cole Seely 88

Monster Energy, Pro Circuit, Kawasaki, Dean Wilson, St. Louis, Dirt Rider Magazine, Press Release, Edward Jones Dome, Dean Wilson
Monster Energy, Pro Circuit, Kawasaki, Dean Wilson, St. Louis, Dirt Rider Magazine, Press Release, Edward Jones Dome, Blake Baggett