Dodge Motorsports/Hart & Huntington Racing Claim Double Top Ten Finishes

Ivan Tedesco and Chris Blose finish 6th and 10th respectively at a wild and crazy night in Jacksonville - News Release

Carlsbad, CA (March 21, 2011) - The Dodge Motorsports/Hart and Huntington Racing team had its best performance of the season in Jacksonville with Ivan Tedesco finishing a strong 6th and Chris Blose an impressive 10th place overall at Round 11 of the AMA/FIM Supercross Championship at EverBank Field.

Tedesco was 5th out of the gate in Heat #1 and battled with reigning champion Ryan Dungey and Trey Canard to finish in a close 3rd position. Blose also competed in Heat #1 and finished 7th, resulting in both riders capturing direct transfer spots into the Main event.

Blose was 3rd out of the gate in the Main event, racing behind Mike Alessi and Trey Canard as they charged toward the tight, right handed first turn. Tedesco fought his way out of a mid-pack start through the field and battled all night with Kevin Windham and Andrew Short. Tedesco wound up in 6th position, tying his best performance of the season. Blose contended with Austin Stroupe and Nick Wey to finish 10th overall, marking Bloses's first Top 10 finish of the season.

"I felt good all day and had a good start in my Heat. About halfway through the main a rock hit my goggle lens and I had to take them off so it made it a bit more difficult to battle without any goggles on. Overall though it was a good finish and I rode a lot better than I have in the past couple weeks," said Ivan Tedesco.

"I had a good start in the Main event and raced in about 8th place most of the night. A couple laps from the finish I battled with Stroupe and Wey to finish in 10th. I'm happy to have finished in the top 10 and to come out of the weekend healthy and moving forward," said Chris Blose.

The teammates currently sit with Tedesco 11th in points and Blose in 14th with 6 races remaining.

The Dodge Motorsports/Hart and Huntington team heads to Toronto, Canada next weekend for round 12 of Supercross racing.

To stay up to date on all Dodge Motorsports/Hart & Huntington Racing news, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hartandhuntington and Twitter @HandHOfficial.