Bonanza Plumbing Announced as Title Sponsor of FMF/KTM Baja Team

_KTM News Release
_

Murrieta, CA - KTM Motorsports is proud to announce Bonanza Plumbing, Inc. as the title sponsor of the 2010 FMF/KTM Baja Team effort appropriately titled the Bonanza Plumbing/FMF/KTM Off-Road Racing Team which will field a five member team at the 43rd Annual running of the Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 November 17-20, 2010.

The Baja 1000 event is dubbed the 'Peninsula Run' as riders race from Ensenada to La Paz tracking roughly 1,000 miles. This year's Bonanza Plumbing/FMF/KTM Off-Road Racing Team members are FMF/KTM factory rider and the 2007 Hare & Hound National Champion David Pearson, multi-time Baja Champions Steve Hengeveld, Mike Childress and Shane Esposito along with the youngest member of this 'dream team' Ivan Ramirez.

The caliper of riders that comprise this team is just one of the reasons Dean Potts, owner and President of Bonanza Plumbing, Inc. stands behind this team and decided to come on as title sponsor. "After meeting with many of the team members both one-on-one and in a group setting I have never been so pleased to sponsor a project. Collectively this group has the positive attitude and passion for winning the Baja 1000 that make you smile ear to ear as a fan and title team sponsor," remarked Potts.

Potts became a KTM supporter and fan back in 2004 after taking his Honda on a long dual sport ride only to witness his friends and fellow riders having a more enjoyable time on their electric start dual sport KTM machines. "From that moment on, I knew my next bike would be orange and I haven't gone back since," Potts commented. Potts volunteered to help out with the 2007 KTM Factory Baja effort as a pit crew member. "It was a wonderful experience working with the KTM Team and led to my friendship with David Pearson who assisted me in putting the 2010 team together."

The downward spiral of the economy over the past few seasons has led to many race teams, including KTM, to cut budgets and withdrawal from certain race series due to lack of monetary funding. Potts was eager to step in and help change the past. "Not only did I want to help give back to a brand I am a loyal supporter of, but I want Bonanza Plumbing to be remembered as the title sponsor of the winning team as they compete against the top teams at this year's Baja event."
In addition to the Bonanza Plumbing sponsorship, the KTM Baja team will be co-sponsored by THR Motorsports and Hoosier, Inc. THR Motorsports has a deep history of winning and has always kept that as the main focus of the team. During the past 2 years, the team has collectively stood on the podium over 50 times and is looking forward to the new 2010-11 team line-ups continuing that tradition. Hoosier, Inc. has been in business for 32 years and works with large medical, aerospace, defense and OEM companies.

FMF/KTM Off-Road Team Manager, Antti Kallonen, is excited about the newly formed partnership with Bonanza Plumbing and THR Motorsports. "As a Team Manager it is important to have a good relationship with your supporting sponsors and we couldn't have found a better fit for the title sponsor of our Baja effort. Dean (Potts) is first and foremost a fan of the sport and a loyal KTM enthusiast. He has the passion and desire to help this team win. His confidence in the team and enthusiasm for the upcoming race is inspiring to all team members. We can't wait to put the Bonanza Plumbing/FMF/KTM Team on the top of the podium!"

_About Bonanza Plumbing, Inc.
Bonanza Plumbing, Inc, a new construction plumbing company specializing in new home and light commercial construction is located in the heart of the Inland Empire in Mira Loma, CA. Bonanza Plumbing work stretches from Los Angeles to San Diego. Established in 1996, Bonanza Plumbing prides itself in fit, finish, quality and integrity.

About THR Motorsports
THR has a goal to become a leading supplier in the motorsports machining business. THR is using racing as the marketing tool to make this happen. THR Motorsports has a deep history of winning and has always kept that as the main focus of the team. During the past 2 years, the team has collectively stood on the podium over 50 times and is looking forward to the new 2010-11 team line-ups continuing that tradition.

About Hoosier, Inc.
Hoosier, Inc. has been in business for 32 years and works with large medical, aerospace, defense and OEM companies.

About KTM North America, Inc.
KTM, founded in 1953, is the second largest European motorcycle manufacturer specializing in "Ready to Race" on and off road motorcycles and ATVs.

Proven successes in worldwide competition are embodied into the design and function of each KTM race machine. KTM has built a reputation for high-quality premium race ready machines suitable for street and off road race competition and recreation. With more than 160 World Championships and counting, the technology, design and performance of KTM continues to race past the competition time and again._