- Kyle Peters was the big winner in the Pro class taking home a championship in 250 A and a 4th in the 450 Pro.
- Mitchell Oldenburg rode awesome all week and used his knowledge of the track by winning a championship in 250 4-Stroke Mod non pro as well as bringing home a 3rd overall.
- Jalek Swoll was on the gas in Texas and came home a championship and 3rd overall.
- Ryan McKinney was consistent all week, taking home three runner up positions.
- Keith Tucker put in some solid rides for a 3rd & 5th overall.
- Chris Plouffe had some difficulties to overcome, but still managed to sneak out a few top five's with a 4th & 5th in the 250 A and 450 A classes.
- Mister consistent, Brian Sjogren, ran up front all week in the Pro class coming home with two 4th's & two 5th's.