Troy Lee Designs GP Pant And Jersey
* Bright, attractive colors and a classy, timeless look.
* Cut is roomy, and the legs are sewn with a curved shape that’s easy to move in. The leg is tailored where it goes into a boot. The jersey has a rubberized-type gel-print on the tail to help it stay tucked in.
* There is room for knee braces and leather to keep the braces from wearing through.
* Waist sizing is generous, so if you are on the edge of sizing, go one smaller.What’s Not
* The jersey runs seriously large, so go one size down. I cut about six inches off the sleeves of the XXL, since they covered my hands completely.The Deal
Who knew style/design guys would be so up on fit for a big guy? This is comfortable, long-wearing gear with an affordable pant and a slightly more high-end price to the jersey.Fox 180 Pant And HC Jersey
* Great-looking patterns, colors and prints that include subtle pinstripes. There are some high-end-looking rubber patches.
* The pant and the jersey are trim with a tailored feel but with ample room. The fit over my CTi2 knee braces is snug but not restrictive thanks to a large elastic panel sideways across each leg right above the knee. A single ratcheting waist closure and elastic panel in the pant control waist fit. The jersey looks complex thanks to the pattern, but it’s plainly cut yet comfortable with a microcuff. The Fox gear has the least loose material yet still fits well.
* A lightweight design that has proven durable.What’s Not
* With the single closure and the somewhat low cut of the waist, the rear of the pant can come down a bit.
*If you’re on the edge size-wise, go up a size on the jersey.The Deal
Great style and durability that looks clean and smart at a bargain price point.Moose Racing M1 Pant And Jersey
* The pant has a relaxed fit that is very roomy in the leg and knee. Part of the fit is attributed to the lack of elastic in the lower leg. It needs a roomy cut. The waist is closed at the front with a zipper and a snap-panel, but waist adjustment is via hook-and-loop tabs at each side. The pre-bent knees are protected on the inside by large leather patches.
* Moose M1 jerseys are usually fairly plain, but the ’09 has a complex and pleasant sublimated pattern. The material is semi-ventilated polyester, so cooling is a little better than the Fox HC jersey. The fit is loose and has extra material for comfort.
* The M1 gear has a clean look, great all-day comfort and offers a nice range of motion. It is cool enough when hot yet won’t freeze you out when cold. The pant stays up well for big guysWhat’s Not
* The lower leg opening of the pant has enough material that it needs to be folded a bit to fit smooth and flat in your boot.The Deal
The daylong comfort of this set made it my choice for off-road and long rides. It is a great value with good style.