Moose Racing Press Release
This weekend is packed with racing and the Moose Racing riders will be looking to make their mark at the front of the pack. Moose Racing’s Tyler Bowers and Chad Johnson will be making their way out west to Fresno, Calif. for the 10th round of the AMA Arenacross Series. On Sunday, the AMA National Hare and Hound Series is back with the second round in Ridgecrest, Calif. After a good showing at Round 1, Moose Racing’s Justin Morrow will look to move up from his fifth-place finish and on to the podium.
Photo: AMA Arenacross Series
The World Off Road Championship Series will be bringing together bikes and ATVs for the series’ second round at Buffalo Bills Casino in Primm, Nev. Moose Racing’s Justin Soule and Bobby Garrison will be racing both Saturday and Sunday in the bike series, while Josh Fredricks will be going after his first win of the season in the ATV series on Sunday.
Photo: Kinney Jones
Be sure to stay tuned to Moose Racing for the latest race updates, gear and accessories. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date news from Moose Racing.
Moose Racing : Complete Clutch Kits
- Designed to outperform OEM or aftermarket clutches
- Get all your clutch components from one place
- Complete Clutch Kits include friction plates, steel plates, clutch springs, and a clutch cover gasket
- Priced from $99.95 – $224.95
- Application Chart
Moose Utility Division : ATV Power Kits
- Gives ATV extra power with one entire package
- Kit helps better the throttle response with an average gain of 10-15 percent in horsepower
- Kit includes filter-charged air filter, Moose Dynojet jet kit, outer wears water repellent prefilter, K&N service kit, and complete instructions
- Available for both sport and utility ATVs
- Starting at $132.95
- Application Chart
NRA By Moose : Legacy Single Gun Rack
- Rubber coated gun rack attaches to handlebars as well sa rails (tubular or square) or metal racks
- The offset design allows more room for cargo rack space
- Soft rubber spurs help to hold items secure
- Racks can be aligned at an angle for smaller items
- Includes rubber snubbers for added security in rough terrain
- One-piece design guarantees no parts to lose
- Gun not included
- Part Number: 3518-0044
February 11, 2012
AMA Arenacross Series
Save Mart Center
February 11, 2012
AMA Supercross Series
San Diego, CA
February 11-12, 2012
World Off Road Championship Series
Buffalo Bills Casino
February 12, 2012
AMA National Hare and Hound Series
DEALER OPEN HOUSES
Check back next week!
About Moose and Moose Utility Division
As the industry leader in motorcycle/ATV parts and accessories, Moose has dedicated itself to providing riders and racers alike with quality and high performance products. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends, hunting in the woods or jumping Supercross triples, Moose offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT(r), helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.
Parts Unlimited P.O. Box 5222 Janesville, WI 53547
608-758-1111 Parts-Unlimited.com (c) Parts Unlimited
Moose Racing P.O. Box 5222 Janesville, WI 53547
608-758-1111 MooseRacing.com (c) Moose Racing
Moose Utilities P.O. Box 5222 Janesville, WI 53547
608-758-1111 MooseUtilities.com (c) Moose Utility Division