Beta Press Release
March 8, 2012
Paso Robles, CA
American Beta is proud to announce the release of their new 2012 Factory Evo models. These Limited Editions are hand built in the Tuscany hills of Florence Italy and are inspired by the Beta factory Mototrial team including Cody Webb in the USA. These limited edition models are offered in three different 2-stroke sizes for 2012 including 125, 250, and 300cc with more than $1800.00 in accessory items from the Factory Beta catalog as standard equipment for a fraction of the cost.
The bikes start with the legendary Evo models with the following items included:
- Titanium header pipe offers almost 1 lb. weight savings and improved throttle response
- Special factory magnesium engine center cases for an additional 3 lbs. of weight savings
- Special clutch plates along with a new shift drum for smoother shifting
- Red silicon cooling hoses reduce engine temperatures
- Billet aluminum triple clamps with six handlebar adjustment positions
- Wave brake rotors for better performance in muddy conditions
- Michelin X-Light tires for reduced overall weight
- Billet clutch/brake cylinder caps, lever adjusters, oil filler cap, rear chain adjusters, and handlebar ends
- Carbon fiber headlight mask and top frame covers
- Factory billet aluminum footpegs
- Factory graphics kit including rim decals.
125 Factory $7699.00
250 Factory $8299.00
300 Factory $8499.00
Factory Evo models can be ordered directly from any authorized Beta motorcycle dealer in the USA. First shipments will arrive the first week in May. For more information or to locate a dealer go to www.americanbeta.com
American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.
Go to www.americanbeta.com for more information.