Forward thinking Air-Flow Technology for a Forward thinking Motocross Bike! – K&N New Product Release
February 2011, K&N Engineering, Inc., releases yet another OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for all 2010-2011 YAMAHA YZ450F Motocross bikes. YAMAHA’s new forward location for the Airbox can be a huge benefit in Air Flow. K&N’s New Air Filter benefits contribute even more to the location of the Airfilter!
- Deep 7/8″ pleats provide a large surface area, long service intervals and excellent filtration
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Coated aluminum mesh doubles as built-In back-fire screen
- Pliable, durable Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- One-Year Limited Warranty(r)
K&N’s “new” YA-4510 High-Flow Air Filter developed specifically for YAMAHA’s NEW YZ450F is designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The deep 7/8″ pleated “XD” media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. Being that the K&N has a built-in back-fire screen, you can remove your possibly restrictive stock backfire screen without any worries. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring a precise, application specific fit and extra long life. K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N’s One Year Limited Warranty(r)